buick 1/64ths for sale HW JL TW DC RC

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
okay putting up one box of syuff i have that was in the way my extras!!! just would like to get a few things outta the way i can only accept a USPS postal money order sorry i have no paypal!! i am not also interested in trades!!and i can only ship on sat due to hectic work hours!!! also the more u want i will make a better deal andcombine shipping thxs alot and lmk beore i put on ebay..greg

okay.....

black GN hotwheels 5.00
siver 2.50
gold 2.50
black hot wheels GN with factory sealed set sticker 15.00......i didnt see to many of these since they were in complete sets so i bought the single from a parted out set!!

racing champions 98 degree car 5.00
dub city purple gn 5.00
dub city black gn 10.00
dubcity donk gn 5.00
ertle build a GN 10.00

maisto t types orang and silver 10.00 for the pair
lowrider regals 5.00
lowrider el diablo blue regal 10.00

008-1-1.jpg

010-1-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

prices dont include shipping local pick up is welcome...have other stuff i am going to list when i get time gmps model's mags rare diecast as well thxs for looking

I am interested in the Magazine, Tiger Wheels set and the JL Gold and Insanity. I sent you a message.

come on spend a few have more stuff i wanna list but not till this is gone

i have a white tiger wheels gnx loose and a rare pre production tiger wheels car and many other rare stuff but not till this stuff dwindles

Thanks Greg, I received them yesterday. Bt IDK I think I see some lacquer check on one of the tiger wheels. Couldnt you have at least wet sanded them before you sent them to meo_O?? Just kidding, bump to the top for Greg.

dont start lol....i cant control sealed packs lol.....lmk on Private message that was sent

whats up for grabs is everything left typed in first post make an offer want this box outta here and on to next one

the sealed tiger wheels sold and targer car is gone....i dont have a 24k gold in package might have one loose......homie cars i have i might have a green one as well ill take more pics of stuff i have to send ya

still have some left updated what in first post have left open to a group offer