Buck Cherry concert on a Wed night!

87 Drop top

Smaller club in northwest Ohio, Buck Cherry rocked it out! He sounds just as good live as on the radio! My boss is a guitar player for the opening band, what an awesome show!!! Perfect excuse for a vacation day in the middle of the week! Have a clip of Crazy Bitch on my phone but can't upload it, sorry. Was awesome though!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Posted about a tomahawk concert I saw at a club in Boston last year & got crickets like your getting, I think this music might be a little "much" for the ol' Buick crowd but buck cherry sure can kick ass

Been a fan of almost any genre of music, listened to all forms of country with mom in the kitchen in the mornings, and classic rock to newer rock with dad in the garage on weekends and evenings. Also gotta love Sirius XM 39 hair nation! That music just fits like a glove in the GN, too bad I don't have XM radio in it. Hell I don't even mind the 50's music at most of the car shows. Music has been a part of almost every aspect of my life, as I'm sure a lot of other people as well.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Lol..especially when referring to the band as he as he....Chuck Berry..lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the "Chuck Berry" reference, the light came on how that band was(probably) named. I played in a few cover bands when I lived in Vegas, and the Buck Cherry one was one of my favorites, because it wasn't terribly technical music and I could just rock! As opposed to Pink Floyd which was awesome also, but in a different way.