BS3 learning configuration/ O2 sensor?

gnray76

going fast with class
has anybody used the learning config. in BS3? what exactly will it do? is it for cruising purpose....or?
Is there a way to check out the O2 sensor to see if its actually doing its purpose? good/bad sensor?

been on this sight since 03' cant tell me know one runs BS3, Its A question there's a slot on the the top that says LEARNING WHAT IS IT USED FOR has anyone used!!! YES NO and explain.............

I have never used that feature. I would recommend contacting your BS3 vendor if you can't get answers here.

thanks cal I just figured its one of those things to put you in the ball park, but like most its better to do w/ out the learning mode, cause it can cause more problems then not, and I have called and e-mailed on the bs3 , but Im waiting on a reply, had system since 04'
A mustang guy that tunes bs3 for some nmra cars, asked if I ever tried, to try checking it out, saying if #s close they configure for you and put you close to were #s should be....... so I wanted to ask/ see if any others have used, and what they thought....
I myself was a little iffy on it. thanks for reply wasn't trying to be a A$$ about it. just looking for an answer... an you hit it on the button.... never used.