Brought on some thunder!!!

`87 T-type

I smoked a Brand new Lightning the other day. We where messing around and finally got a light. I spooled he spooled, light turned green and no screeching was heard but only boost as I smoked him.

The funny thing was he kept saying oh this is stock blah! blah!
the best part mine is too LOL and its got 100,000 miles on it.
So thats my story. :D :D :D :D :D :)

Good kill

Get used to hearing a lot of excuses when u beat somebody with your 87 T cause a lot of guys just can't take losing to a Buick and what makes it even worse is when they find out it's a V6:D

Originally posted by `87 T-type
The funny thing was he kept saying oh this is stock blah! blah!
the best part mine is too LOL and its got 100,000 miles on it.
So thats my story. :D :D :D :D :D :)

Good job. But...

you're not stock.

boosted past a lighting also

A very new bright red one came up next to me and before I could do any thing he was already at wot. At first I was scared to punch it because he was already leaving me. But what the heck! If I loose I got a excuse, right? I was doing 35 when I punched it. By the time I was at 75 I was 1.5 cars ahead of him. I was very impressed. My car never ran so good!!! (about 33 degrees outside) The best part was his eyes when I went by. It actually looked like he was trying to mash the peddel harder. I wanted to talk to him but he turned off, and gave a little wave. I have not ran mine yet, but I think it will do a goog 13. I've heard so many things about the lighting I don't know what to think.

Re: boosted past a lighting also

Originally posted by turbo todd
A very new bright red one came up next to me and before I could do any thing he was already at wot. At first I was scared to punch it because he was already leaving me. But what the heck! If I loose I got a excuse, right? I was doing 35 when I punched it. By the time I was at 75 I was 1.5 cars ahead of him. I was very impressed. My car never ran so good!!! (about 33 degrees outside) The best part was his eyes when I went by. It actually looked like he was trying to mash the peddel harder. I wanted to talk to him but he turned off, and gave a little wave. I have not ran mine yet, but I think it will do a goog 13. I've heard so many things about the lighting I don't know what to think.

Your car sounds like it would be better than a good 13 those new lightnings run low 13's right from the factory, atleast that's what I've seen at the track.