Brought my MSRT8 home yesterday

lieu910

Amazing power for a big car! Can't wait to get it to the track in the spring, but it's in storage until then. No snow for this baby. My goal is 12's and if I can get a decent 60 ft time, it's doable. A couple guys have clicked of some 12's already in their stock SRT8's.

Anyway,if you want something quick and a bit different, it's a good choice. Picked mine up for $500 under invoice, which was $37,800, but mine is LOADED. Love this car! ;)

I just picked up my CSRT-8 and i'm loving every minute of it. I traded in my CTS-V for it and I am so glad to be rid of the 6 spd. Its fun at times, but I did not realize how much it made me dislike driving it.

New Supercharged Magnum Hemi's out at California Speedway

I was out running my 86 Gn last Saturday and met a company with 3 new vehicles they were testing

(1) Black - Dodge Magnum SRT8 - Hemi
(1) Black - Dodge Magnum SRT8 - Hemi - Supercharged
(1) Black - Dodge 300C SRT8 - Hemi - Supercharged

They were testing a new supercharger setup for the Dodge

The Supercharged Magnum was said to be putting out over 500 hp to the wheels and was clicking of some pretty consistent 12.16's

They were playing with boost / gas / tire pressure, etc. but pretty impressive for a new age station wagon "on crack".....lol

Congrats on a great looking ride

Ray

SYTECH said:
I was out running my 86 Gn last Saturday and met a company with 3 new vehicles they were testing

(1) Black - Dodge Magnum SRT8 - Hemi
(1) Black - Dodge Magnum SRT8 - Hemi - Supercharged
(1) Black - Dodge 300C SRT8 - Hemi - Supercharged

They were testing a new supercharger setup for the Dodge

The Supercharged Magnum was said to be putting out over 500 hp to the wheels and was clicking of some pretty consistent 12.16's

They were playing with boost / gas / tire pressure, etc. but pretty impressive for a new age station wagon "on crack".....lol

Congrats on a great looking ride

Ray

Hey thanks Ray! Sounds like GS Motorsports doing the SC testing. We need a programmer for these cars to really optimise mods. Wish I could have seen those cars going down the track.

GNSCOTT said:
I just picked up my CSRT-8 and i'm loving every minute of it. I traded in my CTS-V for it and I am so glad to be rid of the 6 spd. Its fun at times, but I did not realize how much it made me dislike driving it.

It's interesting because alot of what drew me to GN's draws me to the LX cars. Beating people with a station wagon is as gratifying as beating someone with a "little V6". :D

lieu910 said:
It's interesting because alot of what drew me to GN's draws me to the LX cars. Beating people with a station wagon is as gratifying as beating someone with a "little V6". :D

I thought about the M, especially to save on the GG tax, but I just couldn't live w/out the HID headlights. I still can't figure out why they are not available on the M or Charger. I'm not sure of your options, but I think there may be a few other small options only the C gets. I am still trying to figure out if its me, but the kicker system isn't doing it for me. I have the balance set even, but it sounds like most of the sound is coming out of the front speakers. Base is great though, but I don't listen to rap. The C is still alot like the GN. Going fast w/class in a big luxury boat.