BRF Trans with warranty for sale

twoqik

BAD SELLER MARVINS GN! BEWARE
Rebuilt and never ran 87 BRF . This was my backup tranny. It has Art Carr clutsh reduild kit in it with, 8 ( Alto Redeagle ) clutches in the forward drum, 3 ( Alto Redeagle ) clutches in O/D, TCI shiftkit, Alto wideband, Builet forward drum, and all thrust bearings bearings are roller. You get a one year warranty with it as well ( I reabuild and warranty the trans ). This tranns is warrantied for 700 hp:) from the day the trans is installed for one year.

750.00 plus shipping ( it will be truck freighted ) about 150.00 I will need zipp for shipping quote.

marvs po 013.jpg

marvs po 015.jpg

This tranns also has a HD stator support and a 13 vane front pump. A .570 boost valve, 300m anchor pin. Sorry I did not list that, and is for sale ............850.00 shipped

This tranns also has a HD stator support and a 13 vane front pump. A .570 boost valve, 300m anchor pin. Sorry I did not list that, and is for sale ............850.00 shipped

I will also switch trans to non lock up for those that need non lock up free of charge.

Why so cheap?
I could use the money more than I need the trans, and the one in the car hasn't missed a beat in 17000 hard miles. And I thought that if the price was right it would sale.

I will also sale the trans for 600.00 shipped with no warranty but with a 90 day guarantee.

Is this a good trans?

Yes it is good, it's rebuilt with all new parts. The only parts that are not new are the valve body, front pump housing, servo cover and trans case. All other parts are new or reman. You could not build this trans for what I'm saling it for.

What are the chances of me having to use the warranty?

Not that great. I put 731 to the wheels with the trans that is in my car now ( same trans as this one with all the same parts ). And I now have put about 17000 miles on it without it missing a beat, I do not plan on having to rebuild the trany. Its only there to show that you will not have to worry about the trans and if by some how you manage to brake it I will fix it free of charge to you ( including shipping back to me and back to you ).

Who built the transmission?

Who is backing the warranty ? Do you have a shop or just a back yard tranny builder? (no disrepect meant, but a lot of people that know how to build a TH400 can't build a 2004r)

Who's billet parts were used and whose shift kit

Who built the transmission?

Who is backing the warranty ? Do you have a shop or just a back yard tranny builder? (no disrepect meant, but a lot of people that know how to build a TH400 can't build a 2004r)

Who's billet parts were used and whose shift kit

I'm backing the warranty on the trans. I duilt the trans. NO I do not work for any shop but my grandad tought transmission reluilding for HCC and tought me about 15 years ago. I would have to say that I'm a verry advanced back yeard builder if you want to say that ( with a tranny shop in the garrage ). I used PATC's hard parts with Art Carr's rebuild kit and TCI's shift kit. The input drum alone set me back 460.00. I have over 1000.00 in parts in this trany.

sale pending

sale pending on tranny for two days, if buyer backs out I will let you know.