BRF 200R4 and Factory turbo for Sale

McClean

I am a thief. Dont do business with me.
as title states,

BRF 200-4R Transmission pulled from 87 Grand National. Comes with factory converter. Tranny ran but slipped going into third under boost. Sell transmission and converter for $450 Firm. Will ship but buyer pays all costs associated.

Factory 87 Grand National turbo. This turbo works great and has very little side to side play (no for and aft play). I would rebuild as It seems to have been pushing oil. $200 OBO Without shipping.

Any questions just let me know. I can get pics of anything needed.

-Brian

Attachments

• 200R4.jpg
    200R4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 353
  • stockturbo.jpg
    stockturbo.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 356
transmission

as title states,

BRF 200-4R Transmission pulled from 87 Grand National. Comes with factory converter. Tranny ran but slipped going into third under boost. Sell transmission and converter for $450 Firm. Will ship but buyer pays all costs associated.

Factory 87 Grand National turbo. This turbo works great and has very little side to side play (no for and aft play). I would rebuild as It seems to have been pushing oil. $200 OBO Without shipping.

Any questions just let me know. I can get pics of anything needed.

-Brian

Sent you a PM

all PM's have been replied to. Not seperating the tranny and converter. I already have another performance converter to sell. Have no use for a factory D5.

My location is Greenville SC 29605

Thanks,

All Deals have fallen through on tranny. Soo. . . Tranny is still for sale as well as the turbo.

For more info, the cost of shipping seems high (from my location to houston is around $270).

My ZIP is 29605. You can calculate your shipping cost by using freight class 85 and weight around 110 lbs. If you have alternate methods I will be willing to work with anyone.

I'm also willing to drop price to $400 to help compensate for shipping costs. If local pickup then 400 as well. I also have a 3000 LU stall for sale if interested let me know.

thanks,