Brand new Racetronix 680lph DP system with Black teflon lines

That is my calc. I would recommend anyone trying to make that much power to work the figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already said I would if it was all accounted for.

no one has offered me anything for any one piece of this to even start really splitting it up.

Thought you had a buyer for the pumps... Let me know before the end of the year. I'll jump on the fullthrottle sale.

1NastyGN wanted the pumps...he was 1st...but if he passes im interested...Price on pumps & hangers if split?

Alright... let's make this clear - no one is in line for anything unless and offer is made and accepted.

What this means is. Someone actually has to offer me something for a piece of the kit.
1NastyGN has contacted me about the pumps, we have gone back and forth. We might have a deal, but he has not committed.

Someone needs to actually commit

I didn't get to finish. I am ball parking the pumps at $500, wiring at $300 and line kit at $474... which is new pricing. if 1-2-3 guys wants to get together on a deal is fine, but extra shipping needs to be covered and the total or single sale needs to be something I can agree with. Sorry, you guys might think this is a pain, but a kit is what I have for sale and not one piece really makes sense without the other, and I will keep if it I don't get what i want.

Last edited:
Never mind...easier to pay same price/ retile from the vendor and not deal with stipulations. God forbid you be required to do some work to sell you items...

GLWS