Brand New Precision GT6169

Lost is Black

I'm new on this board, however a LONG TIME "GREAT SELLER" on honda-tech.com, feel free to look me up...

At the moment i have a GT6169 being used to hold down papers on my desk...I have no use for it, it's brand new...

I'm asking for $800, if I'm out of my mind let me know and fire me an offer...

Email me at madatthat@gmail.com and BUMP if you view guys!!!

specs:
Part #: PTB-300-1450
A/R .60 Cold
A/R .63 Hot

DSC06247.jpg

DSC06245.jpg

DSC06246.jpg

DSC06243.jpg

DSC06235.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Interested- would you like to trade it for a reconditioned T-70 from john craig? or would you need anything else in trade like tires,wheels?

thank you for the offer, i really don't need another turbo, i have found the one that will work for my application already...wheels and tires can be an option...email me some details of what you can get...i don't need/want anything for a Grand National though...and i'd honestly prefer the cash, to fund some needed things for the current project...

wow, can't believe the views vs. offers...damn near NO offers on this thing...

somebody give me some feedback or something...sh!t

The new boosted turbos from Precision are around $1000.00. I posted in the Parts Wanted section for a 66 to a 70 turbo. The guys are all wanting $750.00- $900.00. For a couple extra bucks I can get a new one.

I'm willing to take an offer...this one IS BRAND NEW...my price is down around that of the other guys, but mine is NEW...

Hey Lost im not trying to hijack the post but Scooby i just looked on Full throttle and as in the case of my turbo for sale a new 70HPQ is $1300 , blacks turbo seems like a solid deal to me considering its NEW !. Black maybe our for sale turbos can play on the See Saw togther :D

Hey Lost im not trying to hijack the post but Scooby i just looked on Full throttle and as in the case of my turbo for sale a new 70HPQ is $1300 , blacks turbo seems like a solid deal to me considering its NEW !. Black maybe our for sale turbos can play on the See Saw togther :D

HAHAHA!! I don't mind, maybe one of us will get lucky...I like see-saws!!!

as for the tech question, I'm not sure what stall it would require...I'm really not a GN guy...I'm sure if you ask in another thread somebody will be able to answer that QUICK!!!

Down to $750 OBO...

The 6169 has not been very popular for the turbo Buick application, maybe that's why you're not seeing too many offers. As someone else mentioned above, brand new turbos can be purchased from our supporting Buick vendors for around the same price range as your asking price. You might want to make this a better deal if you want to sell it, especially considering you said it's sitting around getting no use and you need cash for another project. $500-600 is better than no sale at all. I think you'll have to go a little lower to get any interest in this one. Just my advice.

I hear you, I'm used to honda owners who low-ball the PISS out of any price you post, I guess the GN guys have more class then that, it they don't like the price they simply don't show interest...

I'm completely open to a best offer...

$650

Dude did you answer lisakturbo?? They said they would buy the turbo for $650

I SURE did!! We had conversed via e-mail, last I heard she asked how i'd ship it, i sent a reply and let her know my paypal info...but have not heard back, I even sent a "checking in" message, maybe she is just out of town or having internet problems...

OIC...Sorry just thought maybe you missed it...Hope you get rid of it.