Brand New In Box Cruise Stalk $40 shipped

Cruise Control Lever blow out sale is over. All my spares are gone. Thanks to all.

Sending out the last items today. They will have delivery confirmation and will be insured for $99 (thats what it would cost to replace it).

Hey, I'm really sorry about keeping you waiting. It was my birthday this week, I finished my work week, and I haven't even seen a computer since I posted saying I was interested. I'm really sorry about that. Glad you were able to get them all sold. Once again, I feel really bad for letting you know I was interested and not getting back to you in a timely manner.

No harm no foul gndoug. I hope you had a happy birthday.

NorEaster, turbot3.8, and Ovaboost I did not get your items sent Friday. They will go out bright and early Monday morning. Sorry about the delay.

Does anyone know if there is are any posts on how to change the "Wiper Stalk" on the forum.

Or if anyone can say how to?

Does anyone know if there is are any posts on how to change the "Wiper Stalk" on the forum.

Or if anyone can say how to?

Disconnect the wire for the wiper stalk underneath the steering column and tie a piece of twine or 30lb test fishing string to it. Look at your new stalk and you will see a little bump just before the groove that goes all the way around the shaft. What works for me is to twist and pull the wiper and it will release and come out. You want to fish the wire up the stalk and pull your string/twine out the top to use to fish the new wire back down. This can be a bich. If you find that the wire can't make it through you may have to work the tilt control and turn your key on and move your gear shifter to different positions while fishing the wire through. It will make it but you may invent a new cuss word or two. After doing several of these its gets easier.

Anyone need one pm me. I've managed to locate a few more.

So u have one more brand new in the box cruise stalk 40 shipped ? If so let me know I will take one I'll send payment once I hear the go from you thanx