Brand New In Box Cruise Stalk $40 shipped

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
I have a new one on my car and probably won't need this many extras so I'm putting them up for sale.
$40 shipped to the continental US via USPS. No paypal fees.

Attachments

• IMG_3392.jpg
    IMG_3392.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_3393.jpg
    IMG_3393.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 428
Are they the correct ones? I know some of those had a fatter stalk then the OEM ones. I can't tell from the pics but if they are the fatter ones that might be why no interest. Dump em on eBay

Are they the correct ones? I know some of those had a fatter stalk then the OEM ones. I can't tell from the pics but if they are the fatter ones that might be why no interest. Dump em on eBay

These are the correct ones. I'm using one in my car. It works and fits perfectly.

And there is the problem. I wouldn't buy mine either with that out there. OK I'll have to move these at $40 shipped.
New Price $40 shipped no fees

Moderator please edit my thread title to reflect the price change. Could you please change the $55 to $40. Thanks.

The aftermarket ones work and fit perfectly but the stalk (chrome area) is much thicker then the OEM one. I've seen the OEM ones bring good money but the fatter stalk ones not bring much. That's why I was asking if the stalk was the same as the OEM ones or was it fatter to answer your question about no takers. If you search greedbay you'll see why as well.

The aftermarket ones work and fit perfectly but the stalk (chrome area) is much thicker then the OEM one. I've seen the OEM ones bring good money but the fatter stalk ones not bring much. That's why I was asking if the stalk was the same as the OEM ones or was it fatter to answer your question about no takers. If you search greedbay you'll see why as well.

Cool. I'll compare them in the morning. Best I can recall these that I have are identical to the factory one. Going to my old parts bin in the AM to dig out my old original one to compare them for sure.

I found a picture of a non-chrome one that is much fatter. Is this what you are talking about?

As you can see my chrome is not like that. It tapers just like the stock one does.

yea that's the fat one. I don't know why they even made those! Was kinda hard to tell from your pics but I thought maybe they might be the fat ones.

Nasty, I just paypaled you the money for one and by the way guys I just checked at our Autozone here and they quoted me $99 for one of these.

Nasty - Paypal sent for the third one. LMK - OK?

No more slivers from the peeling chrome.
Thanks,
Bob

Nasty, I just paypaled you the money for one and by the way guys I just checked at our Autozone here and they quoted me $99 for one of these.

Nasty - Paypal sent for the third one. LMK - OK?

No more slivers from the peeling chrome.
Thanks,
Bob

Both of yours will go out today.

I have not received payment for the first one yet. So anybody looking at these there maybe one still available if gndoug decides not to get it.

gndoug, I am holding a cruise lever for you. If you don't want it let me know so I can let someone else have the deal. Thanks.

ONE LEFT. $40 SHIPPED NO PAYPAL FEES. BRAND NEW IN THE BOX.
Available to the next person who claims they want it AND sends the paypal payment of $40. My paypal addy is cspottrun@msn.com