Brand New FAST XFI

cchilly

Just like the title states, new in box Fast XFI controller, part #301001. Comes with Chevy TPI harness(part#301100) as well as a 16 injector harness.

From Fast's website, $2354 for XFI and $465 for the TPI harness.

I actually have 2 to get rid of. Both brand new. I'm selling for a friend who builds engines. This was for a customer that built 3 engines for his boat. They decided to go a different route, so they are getting rid of the XFI.

$1300 shipped each.

Thanks
Chris

apsolutly great price if there still around in a month or so when i save up alil extra money id def take one. good luck with the sale with that price they should sell quick TTT

Leprcon - why don't you think they will work. I don't think you need to run the 16 injectors. I will check in on that though and make sure.

Chris

i went on a couple of buick vendor websites and the numbers didn't match up i am really intrested in both if they do what i want! its great deal

Yes, they will work for a Buick application. Here is the message below from FAST.

Sure. That will work fine.
David Page
FAST

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:19 AM
To: FAST
Subject: FAST: "using 301001 for 6 injector application"

Hi
I have a 301001 computer that I have and want to know if I can use it for a
6 injector project instead of the 16 injector application. Thanks Chris

They were bought this year. I'm thinking around May, but I would have to check. Is there a build date on the box?

One has sale pending payment. One left.

They are both still avalible.

$1200 each including the TPI harness (which you can ebay if not needed)

Below is another email from FAST on being able to use this computer on other applications besides the 16 injector.

Chris,
You can use it on a 6 injector setup with no problems. The
301001 just has the more expensive heavy duty injector drivers that can
handle more amperage than the standard ones. Let me know if you have
any more questions.

Thanks,
Matt

1000 bucks each, plus shipping, harness not included. This is for a brand new XFI box with all the goodies: o2, software, cables.

Chris