Brand new driver side HR mount

rwrows

New. Never used. Paid $130 plus shipping. Will take $115 shipped. Thanks

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370893398.414028.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370893418.694411.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Jeez, thanks for not answering my pm I sent at 5:33 yesterday.

Wow. Sorry about that. It slipped through the cracks. I just opened it now and the answer your question is 'I don't know'. People were blowing me up about this and it was hard to keep track.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Jeez, thanks for not answering my pm I sent at 5:33 yesterday.

Wow, went out to dinner after PMing you and it's sold.. Too bad.

That's the reason I believe if you want to buy something you should post it in the ad and not pm people.

That way you and others can see where you stand in line for a part.

That's the reason I believe if you want to buy something you should post it in the ad and not pm people.

agreed. thanks. i said the same thing to another guy who was all salty with me during a pm.

If they would make that a rule of buying on the forum it would eliminate all the BS and people who try to snake parts out from what I consider the rightful person in line.

If it was out in the open for all to see, then there would be no disputes and salty people wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way, as it would take a lot of pressure off the seller, by not feeling pressured by people trying to go around the proper process of purchasing things and making it fair for all .

RZ

robzombie said:
If they would make that a rule of buying on the forum it would eliminate all the BS and people who try to snake parts out from what I consider the rightful person in line.

If it was out in the open for all to see, then there would be no disputes and salty people wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way, as it would take a lot of pressure off the seller, by not feeling pressured by people trying to go around the proper process of purchasing things and making it fair for all .

RZ

Get your facts straight. I never jumped in front of anyone trying to buy. I pm'd with questions about the part having the word "soft "on it, wondered if it was the hd mount. If it was, "then" I would be interested in buying. I just never recieved a response. If I want in line to buy, I do thst under the thread, exactly for the reason you stated.

No hard feelings, I just hate questions never being answered. He finally replied he didnt see my pm. Life goes on.

My statements weren't directed at anyone personally, just an observance of what happens in this section all the time.

Those are the facts, and yes they are straight!

Sorry if that offends you or anyone else. No I'm not.

I agree but sometimes you just don't want the word out on what your buying or not buying. its a tough call.

I agree but sometimes you just don't want the word out on what your buying or not buying. its a tough call.

Don't let your wife read your emails or bank statements and she'll have no clue what goodies you buy.

If you're hiding it from members here so you can get an edge, that still isn't right for the people who try to get in the front of the line and still lose out because the seller happens to answer the PM before looking at the thread.

I'm no moderator, so take what I say with a grain of salt, if I was selling something I would not sell through PMs, I would only answer questions, but hey that's just me and I'm old school and was raised in a different era.

The biggest problem I see when this happens is that someone always feels like they got screwed. Just sayin.