Brakes

oneg360

Super "Mario" Monjet
My Brakes went out Today Pedal is solid as a rock checked and the fuse was blown replaced it a it blew again any ideas for what the problem could be?

Could be the powermaster motor on it's way out. Check the accumulator also and brake switch.

It's your PowerMaster.
There is an outside chance...and hopeful chance...that your switch is bad, but if it's blowing fuses, unless a wire got pinched somewhere...your pump motor might be a goner.

Have Lou take a look at it.
He might also have the parts for converting it to Vacuum.

Fixing a bad PowerMaster is pricy and there's no guarenty it will stay fixed unless the PowerMaster comes form a good source. Even the "rebuilt" ones these days are highly suspect....no one makes replacement parts....how can someone honestly rebuild them then...

A .44 soft point to the accumulator usually works for me.:p

Bruce '87 Grand National

That's a special reminder put into the system by GM telling you it is time to convert to vacuum.:D

Well, if you are doing that on the car, make sure you depress the pedal ten times before attempting. ;)

L O L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:biggrin:Man, that's a good one!!! I couldn't stop laughing at what you said. Thanks!:wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Found a Power Master today for a good price Im going to pick it up in the morning and see what happens. If That don't work it's off to see Lou.