Brakes went out today...........

Consider volume of vacuum, I think I used 3/8" PCV hose (it matched the barbed fitting on the checkvalve). Use the PCV style hose on a spool (from the typical parts store) so it doesn't collapse under vacuum, especially after exposed to heat and oil from the plenum. Easiest way without waiting on the distribution block would be to T into the PCV.

OK cool thanks. Is that how the kirban kit is ran?

Hydroboost!!! It's really not that much more difficult than the vacuum. It's just the added hoses but it is nothing to be deterred about. It really is easy once you get the alternator and tensioner bracket off. I think not having to take the pedal off when going from powermaster makes it an even keel with the vacuum swap. Nothing against vacuum but in my personal opinion you get better clamping force with hydroboost. It really isn't that much more expensive too. I bought all my parts from rock auto and spent $180 all together minus the return tee ($1 at any auto parts) and the return hose (like another $5). I wonder if anyone has done a side by side comparison on vacuum and hydroboost with stock brakes? I know my stock front brakes with s10 stuff on the rear damn near slams me to the windshield and can hold almost 15psi on the street on cold tires. I can't wait to see what I can launch with at the track on warmed up drag radials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My setup is the gbodyparts kit. It comes with pedal, master cylinder, booster with check valve, and vacuum block with hose. Paint the booster before installing. I also swapped to s10 wheel cylinders and shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk