Brake power booster availability

wildcard

Gbody Finatic
About a year ago I bought a Cardone reman'd Brake Power Booster from O'Reilly Auto Parts. 5-6 months later it leaked from the seal between the power booster and master cylinder. So I took it back and got another assembly no charge. I am hesitant about alot of reman'd parts so I put a reminder on my calendar to check my brake booster/master cylinder for leaks four months out. Well that time has come and its leaking again! Its easy enough to change, but I've seen these assemblies last years and years without any maintenance at all. **note** my T-type does not have the factory brake set up. A previous owner replaced it with a traditional one from a regular style Regal. Does anyone else produce these new? Is there a newer style car (non ABS) that uses this style that will fit?

There is brake fluid running down the front of the brake booster presumably from the master cylinder.

So, in fact, it's not a problem with the booster leaking. As you say, the MC is leaking. There is no other direct bolt on booster other than a single diaphram unit used on G-bodies.