Brake Pedal Wanted for 87 T-Type

TurboMikey

Completing my vacuum conversion, and need the break pedal to complete my parts list.

Thansks, Turbomikey

IMG_4977.jpg
Mike
Send me your address and I will mail it to you - When you get it send me what ever the shipping was
Mike
Here is a picture - just wanted to confirm, it's boxed and ready to go.

Cool, looks like that will work. Can't wait to get some breaks so I can go onto doing other things to my car. I spend a lot of money on the power master; and I just don't have any faith in it at all. It is a poor design at best. Thanks, Mike

Cool, looks like that will work. Can't wait to get some breaks so I can go onto doing other things to my car. I spend a lot of money on the power master; and I just don't have any faith in it at all. It is a poor design at best. Thanks, Mike
It will be in the mail first thing Monday!!

I haven't been able to log on w/server problems - sent it Monday w/ the holiday they said you will probably get it 7/6

Lilbowtie, I recieved the pedal as you said, and thanks. But my question is will it fit a vacuum break system? It looks like it is a power master pedal and not a vacuum assist pedal! Just want to make sure I'm seeing things straight before I start to make changes. Too, who do you want me to make the check out to for payment? Thanks again, Turbomikey.

Lilbowtie, I recieved the pedal as you said, and thanks. But my question is will it fit a vacuum break system? It looks like it is a power master pedal and not a vacuum assist pedal! Just want to make sure I'm seeing things straight before I start to make changes. Too, who do you want me to make the check out to for payment? Thanks again, Turbomikey.
Mike
The vacuum booster has studs that go through the firewall and the brake pedal asm bolts up to these studs. The booster push rod goes on the pin of the brake pedal asm. Send it to Lou Price 6452 Lambeth Way Canton mi. 48187 or my Pay pal is kobiejonesjuno@yahoo.com
DSCN0314.JPG

Cool, makes sense now. Thanks again, and I have put a check in the mail to you for $45.00. Thanks Lou. Mike