Brake pedal assembly

Mr.Buick

I need the brake pedal assembly out of a 86-87 Buick turbo Regal. I have the master cylinder, electric motor already, just need the parts that bolt to the firewall. I am converting my 1984 Hydro-boost to the 1987 style brakes. You can contact me by email: rflint@mn.rr.com

I need the brake pedal assembly out of a 86-87 Buick turbo Regal. I have the master cylinder, electric motor already, just need the parts that bolt to the firewall. I am converting my 1984 Hydro-boost to the 1987 style brakes. You can contact me by email: rflint@mn.rr.com

I think I have what you need.

Not to screw Rick out of a sale but the PM and hydra-boost use the same pedal. Only the vacuum boosters are different.

go to vaccum brakes these power master brakes suck !!!! i have had about 8 cars that had these and i have had a problem with everyone of them.change the accumulator ball then the pumps bad fix that only to find out that the seals inside the master cylinder is bad.been there done that.i put vaccum brakes off a parts regal never had a problem and was able to hold the same amount of boost at the track. just my .02 cents