Brake lights

onefastcar

mono e mono
Have power on the brake switch orange wire at the pedal and switch closes and shows 12 volts at yellow, white and lt blue/black wires but when i check at the connector at the side of the fuse box i have 12 at lt blue/black but not at the yellow or dark green. Does this travel through the turn signal stalk and that this is the issue for no brake lights?:confused:

Yes.

The light blue/black wire just powers the third brake light lamp on the package tray out back.

The white wire goes up the steering column to a white harmonica looking connector with many cavities usually attached to the right side of the sterring column but sometimes it becomes detached but doesn't go too far due to the quantity of wires in it.

Pin P on that connector C1048 is usually where it gets pulled out of and not usually a problem in the turn/hazard assembly itself, but could be.

Check that connector first both sides, if it's not passing power through it a bypass operation works well, cut both sides off and solder splice and tape them up.

Pin P is at one end of that connector as well, I think it's the top side closest to the drivers seat or steering wheel end hence the reason it gets stressed so much.

Check that out first.

Yes.

The light blue/black wire just powers the third brake light lamp on the package tray out back.

The white wire goes up the steering column to a white harmonica looking connector with many cavities usually attached to the right side of the sterring column but sometimes it becomes detached but doesn't go too far due to the quantity of wires in it.

Pin P on that connector C1048 is usually where it gets pulled out of and not usually a problem in the turn/hazard assembly itself, but could be.

Check that connector first both sides, if it's not passing power through it a bypass operation works well, cut both sides off and solder splice and tape them up.

Pin P is at one end of that connector as well, I think it's the top side closest to the drivers seat or steering wheel end hence the reason it gets stressed so much.

Check that out first.

Could you possibly be MORE detailed in your response???:D Nice job explaining it. By the way is that WHORE-Monica (aka ms. Lewinski) or harmonica? ;)