Brake lights F/S

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
On sale on E bay for only a penny bid , They are not perfect but they are saying shipping is like $ 150 , I don't buy stuff off the bay I was just looking so if I was to bid 2 cents and get it would I be screwed into paying the $ 150 for the shipping ? Thanks Keith

I believe they do that to screw EBay out of their share. EBay charges according to sale price not shipping.
Years ago I was looking at some procar Elite seats, buy it now price was $50 for the pair, shipping was an additional $450. You could buy them cheaper at summit. I'm glad I saw that before clicking the buy button.

It seems a bit dishonest to me.

I believe they do that to screw EBay out of their share. EBay charges according to sale price not shipping.
Years ago I was looking at some procar Elite seats, buy it now price was $50 for the pair, shipping was an additional $450. You could buy them cheaper at summit. I'm glad I saw that before clicking the buy button.

It seems a bit dishonest to me.
It's been a while since I sold anything on fleabay but a friend was telling me that eBay wised up to this and you now pay their fees on the entire sale, shipping included. If that's true and the seller knows it, they're out to get the buyer.