Brake Accumulator ball ??

Might want to try Brian at GBodyParts.com or Dennis Kirban at Kirban's Performance.

As of yesterday, Dennis Kirban still had 3 rebuilt accumlator balls that tested within 25% of original pressure. Price is $55.00 plus $10.00 shipping.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies.
I called kirbans and the lady said $179.95, but that i should email dennis kirban on the other 3 you mentioned.
So I just emailed dennis kirban, and waiting to hear back from him.

Wasn't all that long ago that new accumulators were $60. Vacuum brakes are blissful! ;)

He wrote me back and said he had ones 10% of spec for 100.00
or 25% for 55.00. Im not sure what that means:confused: , im guess one is crappier than the other :). Has anyone used a 25% one? Or should i pop for the 100.00 dollar one?

Thanks

Go for the more $100.00 ones. They are within 10% of new pressure, been tested and come with a bit of a warranty. I bought a few of these from him as spares.

I recently bought a low mile (24K) 87 GN and the accumulator was bad. So I guess they go bad from sitting.

I threw that garbage away and bought a Comp Cams vacuum canister for my brakes. It works fantastic and I think it cost me like $40 brand new.

I dont know why poeple dont use these...

I guess they want the stock appearance and parts.

vacuum canister

No lie? That's great better then paying 100-180 bucks for the top end of a turkey baster , that's an expensive rubber bulb/ball .

Acc.Ball

Miss read what you said you threw the junk away the whole PowerMaster System. Didn't think it would work, brain fart!