Bradco billet 9 inch 3500 non loc converter

stagemonster

R.C. entourage
Bradco billet 9 inch 3500 non lock converter. Has about 5000 miles on it works great went 10.4xx on it. I would have it flushed before it goes into your tranny. $500 shipped

Attachments

• 20160923_163247.jpg
    20160923_163247.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Is this still available. I assume you would disclose a hard parts/clutch failure before selling this to someone in the community and trashing their trans? not accusing just saying

Is this still available. I assume you would disclose a hard parts/clutch failure before selling this to someone in the community and trashing their trans? not accusing just saying
Recomend it gets sent to bradco to be gone through. I said in the post earlier to have it flushed. The tranny it came out of had 8 years of racing on it and it came out when the tranny started slipping and had a broken pump. It was a 1000 dollar converter new. Its sold as is and even if it needs something you wont be anywhere near what it woud be to buy it new. I think if your that worried about it that you should really look at a new one as many of the vendors sell really good new converters. Bradco number is 502-821-9169. Call and see what they say to see if its worth your while