brackets, vac. lines

confusedgn

I have a set of stock location I/C brackets and the 3 small access. brackets and a set of metal vac. lines for sale. The access. brkts are extra ones I bought along with the metal vac. lines.

I/C brackets(both) - 50.00
3 access. brkts - 45.00
metal vac. lines - 25.00

all prices neg.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0027_0005.jpg
    DSCF0027_0005.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0029_0003.jpg
    DSCF0029_0003.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCF0030_0002.jpg
    DSCF0030_0002.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0031_0001.jpg
    DSCF0031_0001.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 166
I'll take the metal vac. lines. PM me your address so i can send out a MO. thanks

Monte ss - pm sent

turbotwin 2 - only have one set - monte got em - sorry

turbojtj - pm sent

Would prefer postal mo's - makes it easier - cash mo and pay to ship same time.

Thanks

Anyone ever receive their parts from this turkey? Its been over a month now and i'm still waiting on my parts. Money order was sent to him on the 30th of July :eek: He pm'd me to send him my address again on August 24th......still no frickin parts!!!! I have pm'd hime many times after the 24th and now this dude is not responding to any of them. Pretty petty to take someones hard earned money from them and not follow through on your end. This is def not cool and now im pissed. I will call you out every day now until i get my parts or my money back :mad: You've had plenty of time to get me my parts or respond to me when i should be receiving them

wow

Sorry my work schedule don't comply with your demands. Company went down to 3 employees from 10 employees and I am living in my tow truck. Sorry for my wanting to make some really good money and try to get a little ahead in this economy.

So - what do you want your money or your parts - I really don't give a chit which.

Yeah wow. You could have atleast told me you were busy. I gave you plenty of time to respond man. You tell me to send me my address again on the 24th and you'll get the parts out. So i take it the parts are still in your hand. So much for getting the parts out then. It amazes me how someone thats in the wrong tries to turn the whole story around to make the right person look wrong. No pm replies or reply at all till i called you out for the board. The part or the money is what i want... your choice. I'm the one out right now. I'll pm you my address for the third time. Im done bitchin, just want this takin care of one way or the other. This could have been avoided if you woulda gave me a heads up of whats going on....thats all i asked for in the pm's i sent you.

I never said or claimed to take the blame off me. It is my fault I haven't sent out your parts or anyone else's parts. but I have contacted all of those I owe parts and you seem to be the only one who is havin a fit. I have a man waitin on a stock I/c with a dutt. neck so he can finish his car. he's bein cool with it and he didnt know till tonight either. So I'll ask again - WHAT DO YOU WANT - THE PARTS OR THE MONEY?????

Which ever you want - it'll be goin out tomorrow.

All this cuz i wanted to get rid of all these extra parts layin around always endin up in my way. Maybe I shoulda jus threw em away like i was goin do in the first place.

I send the MO out to you 6 weeks ago, waited patiently THREE weeks after that before even thinking something was wrong. Point is its been SIX weeks in waiting, i dont know about other people but if your not going to send a part out in a reasonable amount of time......why the hell would you even list the parts until your ready to fulfill the complete sale. Your may have contacted the other people waiting for parts...... i received nothing but a request from you for an address again.....this was after contacting you after waiting for the first 3 weeks. Send out which ever is easier for you

ok - so now I need to be able to tell the future???? who can say what is gonna happen tomorrow or next week. especially when it comes to work now days. the past month I have got to sleep in my bed 4 nights. I have been that busy. if ya don't believe me - thats fine - I don't care. but when it comes to it work everything takes a back seat. like it or not. I'm gonna make the money while its there and I'm able to do it.

Thats all I have to say about the whole matter.