Bpg Great Plains Buick Challenge

opeltwinturbo

The BUICK PERFORMANCE GROUP - BPG division 4 & 5 are hosting a two day get together at the Kearney Raceway Park in Kearney, Nebraska on July 27 - July 28. This will be the clubs first regional event so lets turn out to support what has the momentum to be a great national club. Lets bring out the turbo cars and kick some serious butt against those cubic inch dinosaurs. A good time should be had by all. ALL PROFITS FROM THE EVENT WILL BE PAID OUT TO THE WINNERS. CHECKS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT THE EVENT. For more information go to:

http://www.buickperformancegroup.com...enge/index.html

Hope to see you all there. Thanks for your support.

John Schmidt
V6 - Director
BPG #1003

It's good to see an event planned in a new location serving a somewhat underserved region. In the same vein, I like the Divisional set-up of this organization. The details of the BPG seem to have slid in under my radar until now.
If all goes well, I'm going to try to make it... only 650 miles away. I'll keep my ears open for further info.

BTW, your link did not work as written but it was easy to figure out what to type.

Art Freeman
Lubbock, TX

Art: Sorry about the link failure. For more BPG information contact the website at:
www.buickperformancegroup.com

The BPG is about ALL BUICKS. We welcome what I feel is the new core of the Buick community, the Turbo Buick owners.

Thanks

John Schmidt
V6 - Director
BPG #1003

OOPS

:D POSTED WRONG DATES !!!

The race will be held on Saturday the 27 and Sunday the 28. For those who want to get there earlier on Friday, the gates will be open to allow you to get onto the track and even campout there (Why doesn't Beech Bend allow this?). Come on out and have some fun. Look forward to seeing you all.

John Schmidt