BP Turbo Oil

Jeasen

The airline mechanics were working on the airplane I was on. We were waiting at the gate while they preformed their magic. It so happened that I was in the window seat and I looked down at the golf cart that they used to transport their tools to the airplane and low and behold the back of the golf cart was loaded down with BP Turbo Oil in round metal cans like we used in the yesteryear. You know the ones that you have to use a church key or a push in metal spout to open so you can pour it into the engine. Well here came another golf cart (they had to call in reinforcements) and I was thinking DO I REALLY WANT TO BE ON THIS FLIGHT? and it was also loaded down with the same Turbo Oil from BP in the round metal cans.

Does the airline industry have something that we don"t? Just what is this BP TURBO Oil? Does it still have the zinc additive that we need for our flat tappet cams? If so why do they get to use it, all the while polluting the heavens, and we get some substandard oil that will not provide the protection that we need?

I would like to know about this BP TURBO OIL. Anyone know what it is????

Jeasen

Air BP Products

Go ahead and give it a try let us know how it works out for you, I would personally start with my lawnmower and then work my way up to my anniversary Trans Am. Even if the stuff is compatible I'm sure the price is as high as the airplane it's in.