Bowling Green

t-typeAlex

burnout king
I know we have some time before BG but it sure does go by quick. So who's ready??? My brother dad an I have been putting in lots of hours on the 68gs that we are driving up there from south Florida. Hopefully it will all be put back together. We were just wondering if anyone wanted to do our own "power tour" on the way up to BG? Well be leaving south east Florida Wednesday night after dinner (6-7) taking I-95 north to I-10 west till I-75 the rest of the way up. It'd be cool to ride with some other die hard buick fans! We will also be camping at the camp ground if anyone wants to meet up or just hang out. We have talked to people there before an it's always a nice time. We hope to see some old friends and maybe make some new ones.

Also if someone knows anyone that wants I gn roof with front and back glass cut big so you can size it yourself please let me know
-thanks Alex (561)-670-1431

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 188
Well we got the car just about as good as it will get before we drive it on up there. Now it's time to pack all the non car things(a tent would be good to sleep in). Tomorrow can't come any faster lol . williamsGN I hope your cars ready! I been hearing that there's gonna be a lot of ppl at BG this year so it should,will,be fun. Y'all keep your eyes out for a light blue 68gs. This year we will be entered in the survivor class. Not sure how the voting is now but every vote counts so it'd be much obliged if you vote for us(y) Hope everyone has a safe trip there an back an god bless America

For anyone interested the weather for Fri/Sat looks perfect as of now. High in the mid 60s with only a 10% chance of rain.