Bought my son's first car

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
Got him a '91 vette, just looks fast lol. When I test drove he said it is so much lower than your Buick. Already have plans for a chip with a speed limiter...just in case. He gets straight A's and is in gifted math. Vette is safer than a '67-'68 Mustang he was wanting. And mommy and me has a year and a half to tool around in it till he's 16:biggrin:

Attachments

• lildougsvette.jpg
    lildougsvette.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 573
  • lildougsvette2.jpg
    lildougsvette2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 573
  • lildougsvette3.jpg
    lildougsvette3.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 571
Thank goodness he's young...gettin in & out of that thing would kill my knees!LOL!:mad:

GC

Im pretty sure he wants different wheels to. Those things are ugly.. In my opinion at least.

Ditto ZR-1 wheels would accent it well, so would a cheap 5.3 LSX truck engine swap... Faster,smooth running, better fuel econ., cheap to mod... Just a thought hope he has fun with it!

Looks like it's in nice condition from the pics. At least it has the L98 to keep him from getting into too much trouble. What's the horsepower for 91'? Was it 245 or 250hp? I know they got the 300hp in 92' with the LT1.

////

Looks like it's in nice condition from the pics. At least it has the L98 to keep him from getting into too much trouble. What's the horsepower for 91'? Was it 245 or 250hp? I know they got the 300hp in 92' with the LT1.

It's 250,less with the timing retarded!:D

Check out Moates.net for the chip adapter. If you talk nice to Craig Moates, he may even be willing to make the chip with the reduced limiter for you. I'd offer, but sold my chip burning equipment last week.