Bought another car for parts, have Hot Air and IC stuff, Let me know what you need!

jdpolzin

Went out and bought another car for Turbo Farm West to use but we still will have quite a few parts left over once we are done.

This car is a Hot Air 84 T. The rear end is gone, front seats are spoken for. I do have quite a bit of IC stuff left so just ask what you may need.

This car was hit by a semi so the body parts are no good. Doors are toast. I do have:
nice turbo hood, one turbo hood thats has a minor (fixable) bend in the corner,

5 piece spoiler,

black trim,

taillights (black and chrome sets)

suspension,

109 block, 4.1 block, cranks, rods, pistons,

BQ transmission core with PTS upgrades,

Hot air longblock,

Sandstone interior pieces,

grey interior pieces,

Gauge cluster

Shifters

Steering gear boxes

front covers

Walboro 340

SFI Body harnesses

SFI taillight

HA dash harnesses

complete HA set up for cheap

Rebuilt BRF trans (at the builder's now)

Steering column (floor shift grey or black)

Dash (black)

Dash bezels

Almost New Lakewood 90/10 front drag shocks

1 - 87 T rim in nice shape

4 - Hot Air T Type rims (decent)

Hydroboost kit

87 intake

Black headlight bezels (driver quality)

55lb injectors and TT chips to go with them

Whatever you need, just ask. We are finishing my little brothers car so all the left over stuff will be sold as well. Looing to clear everything unneeded out fast and cheap.

If anyone has a decent roller for sale, please let me know. We are looking to build a car for a friend!!!!

55lb injectors and chip, how much. Do you have a LED set-up for the cluster. Mine had the harness cut by someone :(

how much for the d/shocks?

shipping to florida 32708?

$75 for the set and I can add it in with the laptop if you still want it. I sent you a pic of the laptop but havent heard back from you. Let me know if you got the pic or not. The Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite and has TurboLink Software installed in it.

Fillers?

Any good front fillers and rears and no cracks and how much, and will you ship to Canada?

Blackout wheel well molding

Hey Jeremy,would you happen to have any rear blackout wheel well moldings,especially passenger side?Doesnt have to be perfect paint as I plan on getting the rest of mine powdercoated anyway.Dont want alot of dents though,as thats how I ended up with a hole in mine trying to "gently" remove a dent.:mad:

Hey Jeremy,would you happen to have any rear blackout wheel well moldings,especially passenger side?Doesnt have to be perfect paint as I plan on getting the rest of mine powdercoated anyway.Dont want alot of dents though,as thats how I ended up with a hole in mine trying to "gently" remove a dent.:mad:

Hey Brother, I unfortunately dont have any. All of that was destroyed by the semi and I dont have any spares around. Seems like everybody needs the passenger rear molding for some odd reason??!!:confused:

Just remembered I'm still looking for a driver's door glass with all the plastic guides still in tact. Also need ALL the insulating materials on the drivers side between the door panel and door. Plastic, paper, and insulation