boston?

Kitt1983,

I had a 96 A6 since new, a great car. At 205,000 miles waterpump snapped the timing belt just before I was to change it for the 3 time.

I'd like an RS6 but the wallet won't co-operate at this time.

Bob

Kitt1983,

I had a 96 A6 since new, a great car. At 205,000 miles waterpump snapped the timing belt just before I was to change it for the 3 time.

I'd like an RS6 but the wallet won't co-operate at this time.

Bob
that sucks i want a early 80's Volkswagon Scirocco
was Audi A6 A quattro?

It was front wheel drive, not a quatto.

I had a black 83 GTI in college (wish I could find another one), put over 150,000 on it. It was the 2nd FWD car I ever owned and handled like a go cart, years before I had a Fiat 128 3P (P for piece of crap) but fun to drive non the less.

Bob

It was front wheel drive, not a quatto.

I had a black 83 GTI in college (wish I could find another one), put over 150,000 on it. It was the 2nd FWD car I ever owned and handled like a go cart, years before I had a Fiat 128 3P (P for piece of crap) but fun to drive non the less.

Bob

my dad had 1982 VW Scirocco mono front wiper and a rear wiper
the front half looked like a delorean (a poor man's delorean)

cape cod here

live down on the cape. havent been on the board in a while. opened up a body shop not that long ago and it has consumed a lot of time. g-day gent's

live down on the cape. havent been on the board in a while. opened up a body shop not that long ago and it has consumed a lot of time. g-day gent's

DUDE GET SOME FREE ADVERTISEMENT DON'T BE A BIG DUMMY!!

WHERE IS YOUR SHOP ON CAPE?

WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU SPECIALIZE IN? RESTOS? INSURANCE WORK? CUSTOM PAINT?

the shop is in hyannis. i do mostly insurance collision work but i grew up in a resto shop. my father was a big antique car dealer on the cape for over 50 years. he delt with cars in the 30's to present. mostly cadillacs ,and buicks. he made it hard to grow up and not be a car guy. now that he is pushing 80 he has slowed down a bit but still loves to hang with me at the shop. i am working on a 75 corvette rag top that is a complete resto right now in between collision work. it's been a strugle for the last year with lot's of red tape to become a legit registered repair facility in the state of MA. never the less i won't bore you with all the bs. if anyone is intrested the name of the shop is Garbitt Auto located on thornton drive in hyannis and the phone # to reach me is 774 212 0781. i work alone so quality isn't over looked. thank's for the nudge on free advertisement. thanks dickie

the shop is in hyannis. i do mostly insurance collision work but i grew up in a resto shop. my father was a big antique car dealer on the cape for over 50 years. he delt with cars in the 30's to present. mostly cadillacs ,and buicks. he made it hard to grow up and not be a car guy. now that he is pushing 80 he has slowed down a bit but still loves to hang with me at the shop. i am working on a 75 corvette rag top that is a complete resto right now in between collision work. it's been a strugle for the last year with lot's of red tape to become a legit registered repair facility in the state of MA. never the less i won't bore you with all the bs. if anyone is intrested the name of the shop is Garbitt Auto located on thornton drive in hyannis and the phone # to reach me is 774 212 0781. i work alone so quality isn't over looked. thank's for the nudge on free advertisement. thanks dickie

GARBIT AUTO 178 THORNTON DRIVE HYANNIS