bop th350 or th400 and 2600ish converter

daturbosix

built preferably. reverse manual valve body, HD clutches, bigger sprag..yadda-yadda-yadda....
id consider other ones too.
let me know what you guys got.
im located just southwest of chicago.

tranny

I've got a buddy that's wanting to sell a freshly rebuilt TH400. He's in SW Michigan and could probably meet you half way if you work out a deal. If you send me a phone number to reach you at, I'll have him give you a call. His name is Paul.
:)

BW Jones said:
I've got a buddy that's wanting to sell a freshly rebuilt TH400. He's in SW Michigan and could probably meet you half way if you work out a deal. If you send me a phone number to reach you at, I'll have him give you a call. His name is Paul.
:)
im goin on vacation tomorrow, and i wont be back till next sunday. so just PM me his number, and ill call him when i get back iin town.

I got a level 10 350 bop trans built for the 10s with a 3000 stall converter with lower first gear- almost the same as a gn first gear-2.74- built with all heavy duty parts and about 4000 street miles on it - never raced yet- i paid $1300 for the trans and $300. for the converter- will sell as a package for $1200. OBO negotiable. trades considered- champion aluminum heads.

daturbosix said:
give me a PM either here or on chitown with your number and a run-down of what its got into it. converter included?

No converter.

I don't know all the verbage, but it is a fresh race trans with a reverse manual valvebody with hipster brake that he wanted to buy back from me so it must be ok. I never used it.