Bop eng.

turbot990

A member since 05
WELL I JUST BLEW MY B.O.P. ENG. CAM SENSOR OIL PUMP DRIVE GEAR IN 2 PIECES ANYBODY ELES HAVE THIS ISSUE BEFORE, THANKS FOR INPUT ON THIS. SORRY ABOUT THE CAP LETTERS.:eek:

No the motor is fine thank god, the cam sensor gear failed its the one from BOP ENG. its poly plastic gear i need to look it up for exact type of plastic it is Jason as soon as i get the frt cover off ill take some pictures of it and post them when i pulled the cam sensor out i can see half the gear still on the oil pump shaft just setting there waiting to be removed.and the labor a waits ha ha.oh boy.

Timing cover removed found a a small peice of looks like a half of a washer wich came from my oil filter after changing my oil and putting a new AC DELCO PF 52 FILTER ON THIS PROBLEM accured this peice had to come from the filter its to large to fit threw the oil pump screen so all of you watch your filters very carefully.There is nothing in my engine that is this small it appears to be a small half moon washer that locked up the oil pump gears and broke the cam sensor gear, the gear DID NOT FAIL BOP ENG. CAM SENSOR GEAR IS ALL GOOD I ORDERD A NEW ONE TODAY.