Boost sensing harness with PowerLogger?

Toady

I downloaded the PL software in anticipation of buying it during Mike's sale, and noticed that one of the MAP options is "IAT." Does that mean I could use my TurboLink boost sensing harness with it - and if yes, how does it connect to the input block? Thanks.

Understood, and it seems I got ahead of myself in the original post. I'm wondering if Bob built in the ability to read IAT the way TLink does - no connection to the analog block needed. If so, I could log boost without any splicing. Easy enough to test once it arrives, I suppose.

Understood, and it seems I got ahead of myself in the original post. I'm wondering if Bob built in the ability to read IAT the way TLink does - no connection to the analog block needed. If so, I could log boost without any splicing. Easy enough to test once it arrives, I suppose.

It can see anything the ECM can see

Ordered last night...can't wait!

PS: Our cars are almost identical, except mine has t-tops and the pinstripe. Love them white TRs.

Well, that question is answered...

Installed PL today and did a quick check of the boost reading using the TLink boost sensing harness as MAP input. It works, but unfortunately reads in reverse. When in vacuum, PL reads boost, and vice versa.

It was worth a shot. Now I can get rid of TLink as a complete package.

Sorry to highjack...

Were you running Turbolink on a newer laptop? I am having trouble getting it to work with my Dell and a USB to serial convertor. How did you get yours to work?