Boost Maxing Out at 20PSI

recently installed a TT chip, new injectors and meth kit, the chip was made for 25 PSI but I cant get more than 20. Waste gate rod is shortened all the way, 60MM older but good Turbonetics Turbo. I have ordered a new Magnaflow and will get rid if the Flowmaster this weekend, is there anything else that could be holding me back?

A couple quick things.
Non HD WG actuator.
WG puck not sealing on the flange.

intercooler hose clamps not holding pressure?

leak somewhere? Did you install a BOV perhaps?

You sure you are ready for 25psi ??!!??

Its only so much you can get out of the rod , Mine was set at 18lbs and I got a Hallman Boost controller that I have mounted under the hood and can turn it wherever I want , Up or down . Make DANG sure that Akly kit is installed and spraying correct before you take it to 25lbs

recently installed a TT chip, new injectors and meth kit, the chip was made for 25 PSI but I cant get more than 20. Waste gate rod is shortened all the way, 60MM older but good Turbonetics Turbo. I have ordered a new Magnaflow and will get rid if the Flowmaster this weekend, is there anything else that could be holding me back?
Stock motor?or does it have heads and cam?

intercooler hose clamps not holding pressure?

leak somewhere? Did you install a BOV perhaps?

You sure you are ready for 25psi ??!!??

I checked all clamps, all good
no BOV
I am definitely ready for 25PSI!!

I installed the Magnaflow tonight, I will test tomorrow when it dries up outside...
I am not sure on the heads and cam, made 370 to the wheels at 20 PSI which seems a bit high, could be some mild work done