Boost Controller???

pcella84GN

Pcella84GN
What do you guys think about adding a manual Boost controller? Wolud it benefit me as far as decreasing boost lag. I have an adjustable wastegate now, but its a pain to adjust. Please let me know. your opinions.

thanks
Paul C

Yes!

Without a doubt. I put the rjc racing controller on my TTA this week. The turbo lag is NOTICABLY shorter than before. :)

Called the order in and had it two days later....

PaCemkr86 said:
go with the RJC.. his stuff is top quality

I know his stuff his crazy good, I have many of his products. But there is nothing special about this one. All the parts are bought and assembled from a hardware store. The quality of the product depends on the parts bought from the store. No more quality in it then ACEHARDWARE...Just my 2 cents.

i just like helping out the buick vendors.. they seem to be going out of business here latley

PaCemkr86 said:
i just like helping out the buick vendors.. they seem to be going out of business here latley

Agree.
For the few additional dollars, I would support RJC.
Besides, he gives "free tech" advice on this board.
Just my $0.02

does anyone use electronic boost controllers like a greddy or HKS unit? With a greddy profec S you can have a low boost setting, a high boost setting, and also adjust wastegate gain for better wastegate responsiveness and to help prevent boost creep.

~Chris