Book and Jacket Question for Original Owners

I am wanting to know if there are any original owners of GNXs here.

For those of you who don't know, I work at the dealership with #359 and 9 actual miles on ebay.

I was told by a customer that the book, jacket, and hat were actually ordered by the original purchaser from the factory after they purchased the GNX. I am wondering if that is true. If it is, that certainly explains why mine doesn't have any of the accessories, but is otherwise 100% complete, and I can finally drop the grudge I have been carrying from the dealer I bought it from :)

Not sure if anyone here was an original purchaser, but this would be the only group of folks that would know.

Thanks,
Ed Williams

True

I am not the original owner but am aware that the book and jacket were ordered. I am still looking for an original letter to Molly Designs for my collection. The owner of my car sent in the letter because I have the book and jacket in the box addressed to him (see below)-how else could Molly have obtained his name/address? I seem to recall that about a year back, Dennis Kirban purchased the unsold books (from Molly I guess) and listed them for sale. Apparently Molly (Rollin Sanders) still has some jackets as he gave one to Dennis on his birthday a month back.
If you still have the original letter (I understand copies are available), I am interested.

Attachments

• boxlabel.jpg
    boxlabel.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 216
I am not the original owner but am aware that the book and jacket were ordered. I am still looking for an original letter to Molly Designs for my collection. The owner of my car sent in the letter because I have the book and jacket in the box addressed to him (see below)-how else could Molly have obtained his name/address? I seem to recall that about a year back, Dennis Kirban purchased the unsold books (from Molly I guess) and listed them for sale. Apparently Molly (Rollin Sanders) still has some jackets as he gave one to Dennis on his birthday a month back.
If you still have the original letter (I understand copies are available), I am interested.

What does the letter say ? I might have one.

Not Certain

twinvipers,
Thanks for the inquiry.
Not being the original owner, I am not certain what it said. Initially I thought it was a post card order form but the gentleman in NJ (I think that is where he is located) who repros the GNX/ASC literature said it was a letter-he has it. I did purchase the GNX modified warranty from him but would prefer originals. However, I also seem to recall someone saying the originals were xerox copies anyway. So I'm not sure about any of this and will appreciate everyone's input.
I do have the brake switch recall letter & postcard that everyone in 1990 received. Concerning original GNX literature, the only thing about which I may be sure is the below picture which was taken off a car listing on eBay.

Attachments

• DCP_1499.jpg
    DCP_1499.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 212
GNX paperwork

When I purchased my gnx years ago it came with all the paperwork, and most of it was all photo copies in a ASC package. I called the factory asking about documentation and was sent a complete sent of all the paperwork. Warranty, sales, and advertisements. As well as the ASC label for the drivers door.

Thanks great. How long ago was you wrote ASC? Do you think you can post a copy of the jacket/book/hat order letter so we can see what it looks like? I don't think too many of us ever saw one and would be interested.
Many thanks for your comment.

I know I've got the letter and the Post Card and the envelope they came in that was sent by Molly to the original owner of my GNX because I remember sending copies of them a couple of years ago to someone on the board here. I will look for them tonight when I get home.