Bolt/s

85GNMIKE

I am looking for new bolts for my 85gn fenders, hood and right and left inner fenders can some one help. Or can someone out there bag me up some and sell them to me! Thank 85gnmike.

Thanks for the info. I'll check him out. In the meantime, anbody else have any suggestions?

Considering all the G-bodies, getting the bolts from Brian, Mike, John should be no problem.

Then, you can get them powder-coated, zinc or cadmium plated (or painted), anodized, etcetera.

HTH :)

Any autobody shop and equipment supplier should sell fasteners for what you need, just call around. Try Autobody supply or Napa.
Tarey D.

Originally posted by GN ERGY
Any autobody shop and equipment supplier should sell fasteners for what you need, just call around. Try Autobody supply or Napa.
Tarey D.

That's a good suggestion. Also, plenty of G bodies still in u-pull-it type boneyards.........all the correct bolts you want for free! ;)

85GNMIKE

I know it a little fare for you to drive. The shop I get my fasteners from is:
MOTOR CITY FASTENER INC.
P.O. BOX 219
1600 EAST TEN MILE RD.
HAZEL PARK, MI 48030

The ladies at the counter are GREAT. I bring in my old hardware (trim screws, plastic/metal clips) and show them what I need. They walk to the shelf and hand me a box of what I need. They only sell by the box.
I figured I could stump them with a part now and them, but I have not made them look up a part number. haha They have sample boards with part numbers made up if you don’t know exactly what you are looking for.

They do have catalogs with part number and pictures, so you might be able to find then on the web.

TurboGee