Body parts..I need them

TrndAssassin2

Ok I live in indiana...and im restoring my regal.
Im going to be buying a little at a time...probably about a 100 dollars worth of parts a week as my pay checks come in so yeah, This is a very slow restoration of a car that has 500,000 miles....and has hit a deer on the front end.
Heres the parts list...in the order of importance..it'll be a week or so before I can buy the first parts...
im looking for rust free non dented parts

Front right Fender
Front left Fender

Left Door...bottom of mine rotted...damn limited
Right Door...bottom of mine rotted...damn limited

left headlight bezel
light headlight bezel

Front right bumper filler
Front Left Bumper Filler
This is just the start...after that I have to reseat the windshield
Replace at least one if not both rocker panels
patch the rear quarters
Clean the interior
and get it ready for paint
any help over the next couple of months would be appreciated
especially parts in or close to lafayette Indiana
There was a guy that was on here...from lafayette...who had a lot of the front end parts in his shop...but I lost contact with him...I hope to get back in touch with him.

Help

Also...if theres anyone in town here in lafayette thats a big enough buick enthusiest and would be willing to. This is my first time doing body work...so once I get the car running...which I hope to be by this fall.. I was wondering if there would be anyone around Lafayette that would be willing to help me Do some of this body work and show me how. I really would rather learn then just put the car in a shop somewhere and have them do it for me.

i have a right fender and door. Perfect, just painted . Door came from G-body and was top dollar, fender is un-used and has only the one fresh coat of paint. I'm drivig from Richmond va to Ohio this weekend to pick up a GN. I will then also be getting a trunk lid.

$240 for fender..perfect

$450 for door...peferct, electric windows.

$70 painted right side power mirrow for the door.

I have some really nice chrome headlight bezels with the turn signals.
100.00 shipped

BW

You could shop in the junk yard for any door or fender? Another GM car uses the same doors. Or mine are already the painted. Depends on what you are doing.

To be honest...im looking to do this for like 100 dollars at a time...because im only making 250 a week...and my department...was just sold to brenneco...so im getting ready to do a job transition...which will suck..but I may get a pay raise outa the deal. So for now, Im looking for old used scratched up doors and fenders, as long as its not dented or rusted. The reason im looking for the parts is because my car is a regal limited and the bottoms of the doors have completely rotted out...and both fenders have been buckled in.
By the way...the 240 for one fender not to complain,but I can get Fiberglass non-painted fenders...both of them for a total of 270, just to let you know.

I have both fenders no rust need paint and metal inners ones
Radiator support
$65.00 each fender
Radiator support $50.00
plus shipping

Doors

Ok I believe the fenders are taken care of...
Now, can someone list what other cars, have the same size and shape doors as my 84 buick regal limited
I dont care about the limited trim
I just want to go junk yard hopping for cheap good condition doors.
I know the Olds cutlass and the Old Monte's were close, but I wasnt sure if they would work with the regal or no.
I dont think the monte doors would work...the bumper line follows from the bumper...down the whole side of the car on the monte...and its larger then on the buick and wouldnt look right. So what doors off of what cars would be a exact match/ replacement of buick regal door
I do believe though Cutlass doors would work...am I correct?

doors

A cutlass or regal door will work fine on your car. you might have to change out the moldings and trim.... :)

Im stripping the car of the trim, I love the trim on the limited, but I hate it, because of the trim I have to replace both doors and the passenger side rocker panel....it sucks lol.