body bushing missing?

fleebag

Am I missing part of the bushing? I see the bushng in between the frame and body. But I see the bolt under the frame. Should there be something between the bolt head and frame? There is about a 1/2"+ gap there.
0ab1c301.jpg

Bushing has collapsed. Hopefully the frame hasn't rotted out but it's time to replace them all.:(

they left out some lower bushings at the factory on the Regals.. they had to maintain that Buick ride quality...

isn't there a diagram somewhere that show a layout/location of all bushings? maybe gntype or something? i recall seeing a pdf of it somewhere

guess i am off to gbody.com to order. hopefully the doors and such wont be screwed up after install.
thanks

Let me guess ...the bushing position is right behind the doors on both sides. My 86 and 87 were that way stock.... Ive seen countless others that way as well.

Let me guess ...the bushing position is right behind the doors on both sides. My 86 and 87 were that way stock.... Ive seen countless others that way as well.
yes exact spot, guess it wont hurt to buy the kit tho and do them all.

yes exact spot, guess it wont hurt to buy the kit tho and do them all.

Mine looked like that, too.

I couldn't believe the difference after replacing them all, and adding the two missing GNX bushings.

The car feels so much tighter...I wish I had done them long ago.