BNIB set of GNX Center Caps, never installed

Mike70gtx

Have a set of BNIB GNX Center Caps, never installed. Bought these off of a member but they are about an 1/8 too big for my wheels. Mine are a smaller Kirban aftermarket center cap. There is a one plastic tab that is broken off of two of them. I think one was missing and the other broke in shipping. (Just don't want you to be surprised like I was). Should not affect performance. Will sell for $85 shipped to lower 48.
gnx.jpg
gnx.jpggnx1.jpg

Will they fit GTA wheels ? if they fit I'll take them , what wheels do you have that they dont fit ?

Not sure what wheels I have. But my center caps are exactly 3" in diameter and the caps are 1 7/8 inches tall including prongs. These are 3 1/8 inches in diameter and 2 7/8 inches tall.

Any one near you that you know that have some GTA wheels to try em on. I dont want to buy it and it too big for my GTA then I end up putting it up for sale again

I don't know of anyone. I did see a guy on craigslist trying to sell some. Might be able to contact him. If you measure the hole for your wheel it should measure a little over 3 inches about 3 1/8. Mine is dead on 3". I know mine aren't GTA wheels. They are staggered like the original GNX wheels.

I will take them. But I do live in Canada but can give you a US address if they are stillfor sale.

Thanks