bmw wheels

boosted1

a while ago someone on here was posting about installing 18 inch wheels from a bmw (i dont remember if it was a 3,5 or 7 series) and they fit and looked great i think there was a pic of them on here
does anyone remember this and have a pic and specs im just curious what it looks like and how the fitment is

slawek
boosted1@yahoo.com

the should fit, many are 5x120 vs our 5x120.65. Its not a prefect as intended fit, but you see a lot of camaros on BMW wheels it seems.
Bump for a pic, love to see it.

BMW wheels.

I had a set on my s-10 blazer (which is the same bolt pattern and offset as our cars). The front needed wheels adaptors just as if you would put a set of Camaro or Corvette wheels on- similar offset.

I have BMW wheels on my 85 t-type 19's 8.5 front with 255/40/19. 10mm offset with 1.5 inch spacers, rears are 9.5 with 285/35/19 40mm offset with 1 inch spacers, Tires are pirelli p-zeros. The front rub like a mother just before steering lock but thought about changing to 225or 235s that should work then also thought about swap the 255s to the rear. Hower that is water under the bridge found other wheels so these are going on E-bay soon. I bought them off craigslist for $400 complete. If someone wants them I'll take the $400 My pictures are to big to attach and none of the kids are home to rescue me I dont know how to shrink it. If you want pics I can email them