Blue, Red, and Grey Horn Rings, GM...

TacticalGN

I have a bunch of things i'll be listing, all removed years ago and stored away. No longer need them as my GN is pretty much where I want it now and these parts are just sitting around. First five items are as follows:

1) BLUE horn ring w/center. This one had a minor crack repaired years ago(can't really see it), otherwise it is near mint condition! $100
2) RED horn ring w/center, near mint! $125
3) GREY T-Type (or GN) horn ring w/center. VERY NICE $125
4) GREY Buick GN horn ring with correct GN center horn button. Taken off a VERY low mileage wrecked GN, closest to NOS as you'll find except for 2 small tabs ON THE BACK that are missing. This one I was going to keep, but mines mint also so letting it go. SOLD!!
5) NICE brushed aluminum horn ring with Buick GN horn section! Don't know the maker, but is a REAL quality piece! Few MINOR hairline scratches that will probably buff out. $100 SOLD
Pic-1.jpg
Pic-2.jpg
Pic-3.jpg
Pic-4.jpg
Pic-5.jpg

I will ONLY except PayPal as payment. Shipping will be $8.00 to lower 48, insured. These are the best pics I could get from my crappy phone.Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Would you happen to have a grey GN ring itself ? mine is broken so I just need a ring , Thanks Keith

Interested in number 4 can I have a pic of the back? What tabs are you talking about? My gn has been in the body shop for years

Interested in number 4 can I have a pic of the back? What tabs are you talking about? My gn has been in the body shop for years
The 2 plastic tabs that break on most of these horn rings on the back side. The metal part from the center section has a ridge it fits in to so the tabs really aren't needed. I just want to be upfront when I sell something. Here's the best pic I could get from my crappy old phone I just sent to another member. Thnx. KEN

Attachments

• ring pic.jpg
    ring pic.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 24
second in line for the grey GN (#4) , someone replaced the original with a red,white and blue one before i got it and I like the original better.

3.99.jpg 3.9.jpg Best pics I could get with my crappy phone. 2nd pic you may be able to see the old repair, the horn is in otherwise great condition. Ken3.9.jpg 3.99.jpg

Thanks Ken for super fast shipping, Item was delivered on Monday and looks like new except for the back tabs.

Thanks Ken for super fast shipping, Item was delivered on Monday and looks like new except for the back tabs.
Thanks. Glad your happy with it! It was pulled from a very low mileage GN years ago, that's why it looks new. If you get a chance, please leave feedback in the feedback section. Thanks again! Ken