Blue Chrome Car

m233roller

Banned
I have a Blue Chrome Car #8102cb for sale. Never out of the box except for pics. This is 1 of 200 made. $300 and $15 shipping. Have pics.

Still have the blue chrome for sale?

Hello Mike. Hope you are enjoying your Super Bowl Sunday.
Do you still have the Blue chrome for sale and can you send me or post any pictures of it? I am interested. Thank you.

Regards,
Jason
e-mail: jkmaxfield@rogers.com

Guys,
Not that I have to explain anything I do to anyone. I do want you all to know that every since I purchased an NOS cat. covt. hanger from this guy. Now mind you it was NOS =New Old Stock( he just forgot to say that it was rusty and the rubber was all cracked and dry rotted). When I contacted him about the condition of it, one of the first things out of his mouth was I won't take it back and it all went on from there. I paid $100 ? or $125 ? for it (can't honestly remember as it's been like 2 years ago and sold it to a guy here for $75 that got to look it over and make his own decision as they were discontinued at this time and I told him it should last for some time ?? Now he's back hijacking onto my post with his BS. Claims I owe him $200 for some turbo shield?? BS. Iv'e never had or sold a turbo shield for anywhere near that. Also he's making claims of me messing around with paypal ?? HELL I don't even have paypal and NEVER!!! have. Anyone can check on that. He RANTS on about a pattern here. HELL yes theres a pattern here (Iv'e flat got SCREWED on some of these so called NOS parts & a few badly misrepresented parts. I am at this time taking action to stop his Slandering Remarks & Flat out LIES!! Iv'e been around the Buick scene along time and have met and made MANY friends and COOL guys. As far as whether I get out or stay in the Buick scene is really NONE of his DAMN buisness. Now for the blue chrome car, Yes I bought one on ebay item #130189622414 on 1-18-2008 for a total of $151.40. shipped and insured. It is car number 127.I bid on it right at the very last as NO one was bidding on it. I thought heck if I can score this one for this price I'd sell my other one in my collection. I also bought this one off ebay on 11-21-2005 and paid $303 shipped for it. It is car number 136 and was item #6988412689. Seen where I could maybe recoupe some of the money I have in these GMP cars as you ALL !! know how that goes. If any of you have any doubts about this send me your email address and I'll send you pics. of BOTH ebay printouts, BOTH money order receipts and BOTH cars or just look the numbers up on ebay. And he's got the guts to call me a scumbag???? Thanks to ALL

the pattern is that you lie. how bout you pay the baord for your buisness...oh, like you diodn't on the t type trader? oh wait, you didn't...
YOU STOLE FROM ME AND I WON'T LET YOU FORGET IT

you could have been a man and apologized and things would be fine..you chose to start in with the moron and curse words..like a child.
I am not the only one here you backstabbed and ripped off.
you know it, i know it

bottom line, this guy is out to make $$ off people , he should be traeted as a business..
how does Brian Weaver pay to sponser? How about Red Reagl?
step up mikey you make alot of $$ here it seems
step up...

or cry like i think you are doing...

Attachments

• baby%20crying.jpg
    baby%20crying.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 279
waaaaa! nick is telling people that i can't play with other well! WAAAAAAA

own up to the fact that you hosed me...and apologize..
you could have done it years back, you told me to **** off.
go ahead, i am done with you, my point is made i think.
Don't rip people off and expect to never hear about it.
Remember the past can haunt you.
you can pm me your apology and i will be done.

Hey NICKG, why don't you quit your whining. I would have done the same thing. He got that Blue Chrome T at a steal on ebay. Isn't that what ebay is about? If I seen that deal I would have jumped on here as well and sold it. That car can get 300 on here I know. Don't get mad because he's making money. Jealousy is nothing but a sign of weakness. Mike is an honest trustworthy guy to deal with so why don't you quit following him around already. You keep digging yourself a bigger hole.

P.S. You have about 451 posts to your name, and I think all of them are jumping in Mikes posts. Jagoff.

the pattern is that you lie. how bout you pay the baord for your buisness...oh, like you diodn't on the t type trader? oh wait, you didn't...
YOU STOLE FROM ME AND I WON'T LET YOU FORGET IT

you could have been a man and apologized and things would be fine..you chose to start in with the moron and curse words..like a child.
I am not the only one here you backstabbed and ripped off.
you know it, i know it

bottom line, this guy is out to make $$ off people , he should be traeted as a business..
how does Brian Weaver pay to sponser? How about Red Reagl?
step up mikey you make alot of $$ here it seems
step up...

or cry like i think you are doing...

I think most of the longer term members here know M233roller is here to make money. Thats why I personally wont bother to purchase anything from him. BUT, I think it's time to leave it alone man. You shouldnt attack his posts. If someone is stupid enough to buy from him, and doesnt want to spend the time to find these things cheaper like he does, let it be. He obviously has done his research to find parts he knows he can make mopney on. If he screwed you, take it up with him, Ebay, or the owners of this site. If you cant get it taken care of, take him to small claims court.

Not that my opinion really matters, BUT I think this has a lot to do with a free market that really benefits all of us here in the long run (excluding the personal squabbling going on here). Look, if someone sees a Buick item that they think is worth more, nos parts, collectibles, etc, they can risk buying it because they MAY make something on it by selling it here or elsewhere. Isn't that why people buy parts cars and break them up and sell the parts we all need? It's the same thing. It just never makes sense to me when people complain that someone places an item for sale and makes a profit. So many items would never be available to us if someone else didn't see an opportunity to make a little something. I don't know the parties involved here, but the last Blue Chrome T I had was over a year ago and I sold it for $450. Heck, they have sold for over $500 because they are so rare.

Bottom line to me is it's no sin to take a calculated risk, buy something and try and resell it for more....it helps EVERYONE that needs stuff that doesn't take the time to look everywhere for the very few bargains still left out there. If someone has something for sale and you think the price is too high, make an offer. The market will determine if the price is too high....ie it won't sell. If he sold an item that isn't as he described that is a different issue and there are limited means to correct that (feedback, small claims, mail fraud, etc). Don't shoot down people that bring rare and expensive items for sale to us, if you chase them away you'll have to look for them even harder and probably make them worth even more.

I believe that it was Mike who traded me his 87 GMP Grand National (first edition of them) plus $50 for my blue chrome car. This was about 3 or 4 years ago. He sent me his car and money first, then I sent him my blue chrome car. He didn't know me from Adam, but the trade went through fine.