Blue 86 T-type in Florida $6500 or O.B.O

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
1986 Blue Buick t-type. Blue exterior/blue interior hardtop. Had 125,000 when I upgraded to a GNX style dash. Car has lots of performance parts listed in my signature. Comes with 4 slicks, original engine and trans, and a good size tote of new GM parts. Car has rust in misc spots(doors, trunk, gutters). The worst spot is in trunk under rear window. Car runs and drives fine. Has a wicked exhaust leak. When first started lifter make alot of noise then fade out. Great car for restoration, driver, drag. Looking for $6500 or O.B.O. Email me with ? and more pics Nicholasmanatee@aol.com
100_0099.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0005.jpg

000_0017.jpg

000_0020.jpg

a/c is converted to 134 and just about all parts of a/c is new. It's low on freon has a o-ring leaking I guess. Will post rust areas Tuesday.

BUMP!! Hasn't sold yet. I'll go $5500 firm for car and all the parts

Just emailed you pics, let me know if you want to come and look in person

pics

can you send more pics and the video to me? I am up in Ocala and would like to see more before I drive down. Also, contact info would be great.

Still for sale

Ok, Still have it for sale. Last buyer made me jump through hoops and never showed up to buy it. He did not want the GNX dash installed in it, so I swapped it out and sold the dash. New Price $5000 cash firm for evrything

BUMP!!!! Still got it. $5000 cash will take the car and the extra parts. Car runs and drives.