Blown fuse or relay

tta983

On 89 turbo trans am, I was testing voltage to cigerette lighter , must have shorted it out, it is not working and my interior lights are not working either. Could it be a fuse or relay. The only fuses I see is on the driver side under dash, I checked them and they seem ok, What is the problem.

Fuse

Should be a fuse in the fuse block. Driver side. Check them again. I don't think it is marked cig. lighter. I think it's marked interior lights or int. culster. Does the radio still play? May be marked radio if not. I had a penny to fall out of my ash tray into cig lighter in a 87 T/A and blew a fuse 12 or so yrs. ago. It took out cig, dash lts and I think my radio if I remember correctly.

lighter dont work or interior lights but the radio does, I dont think it is wired properly, It is a delco cd player, it is the worst thing about the car. Will try the fuses marked interior lights or cluster tomorrow.

by the way that 20 amp fuse effects lighter, interior lights, pwr mirrors and rear hatch release.