blower motor resistor

3.8 turbo

Looking for a blower motor resistor for a digital climate contol car the one that slides into the upper heater box cover near the blower motor

Looking for a blower motor resistor for a digital climate contol car the one that slides into the upper heater box cover near the blower motor

Are they different for the digital climate contol cars? If not I have a few....cheap.

Are they different for the digital climate contol cars? If not I have a few....cheap.

Yes they are quite different. The electronic controlled ones have a small printed circuit board and some other resistors on them. The standard ones just have wire coils on them. I do have one but, I kinda wanted to keep the whole unit together as a package if someone wanted to convert theirs to the electronic one. FWIW

i have the same problem as this guy.i advise everybody not to convert to this setup the novelty is not worth the headache and the parts are not easy to get.i already changed this part last winter and mine went out again and now it doesn't blow at all.i would like to convert my car to the regular vaccum set up.