BLM not adjusting?

SpeeednV6

I have a TT chip. My blm is at 130 idle. I'd like to get it at 128 or anyother number at that. I adjust fuel pressure with the regulator and it doesn't budge. I can go as high as 90psi and blm stays at 130. What are causes for this situation? Can I adjust the chip fuel somehow? Bad regulator? My fuel pressure is 43 psi, line off.

1. 130 at idle is PLENTY close enough...... most guys would kill to have it that close...

2. I believe most TT chips are open loop at idle after the first run cycle or 2. I'm not sure if you can turn this feature off or not. But resetting the ECM should do it.

3. But I'd just leave it......

How's it running?

Bob

She runs ok for the most part. My fuel pump cuts out after 15 psi but that's another thread. I've never had blm's this good due to different chips, vac leaks, etc. I just noticed that it didn't matter what I did to the fuel pressure, blm would not budge at idle. Open loop can be changed but I haven't tried it.

The BLM wont change instantly with a FP adjustment. Try adjusting a little at a time, unplugging the ECM to reset it, then start the car. The BLM will then learn to the new settings within 15-20 mins of normal driving. Should be 43 psi line off (+/- 2 psi or so) with the TT chip.

I would leave it alone and change out your fuel pump if the pressure falls off after hitting 15psi of boost. If not you will be changing a head gasket in the near future. 130 is probably as close to 128 as you are going to get it. My car is at 124 and I am fine with it. It runs great and as the saying goes "If it ain't broke don't fix it!"