BLM at 142 should I be worried?

I had 142 blm's & replaced all the vaccum lines on the drivers side of the engine & it dropped to 137

So basically your ecm is correcting for a lean condition. You are either getting unmetered air in or not enough fuel. If all the vacuum lines look good consider your injectors as an issue. I had the same problem and after ruling out vacuum leaks and my cracked header it turned out to be a bad injector. A new set fixed it. How is your fuel pressure BTW?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Fuel pressure is 38 @ idle or 43 line off but when i kill the motor the pressure drops down instantly to under 20 & then slowly creeps the rest of the way down

I would plug or eliminate the PCV all together, or if you want to run one take it out of the system just to see if your BLMs change and then go from there on how to make the PCV work for you.

RZ>

is the breather sticking out of the end of the passenger valve cover behind the turbo the same thing u call pvc?

Pcv is in the intake on pass. side in the middle of intake.

If it is hooked up follow the rubber line from vac block on pass side to the pcv, it will be the biggest hose and on the rear of the vac block..

Conduct a boost test to thoroughly check your myriad of vacuum connections

As said - oft times - PCVs are the chief criminal suspect
They are now mostly cheaply junk.

But I've also found all sorts of whacky leaks doing a boost test
That will go a long way to assuring you that your entire vacuum system is good.
A good boost test will test from right after the MAF - all the way to the TB - or beyond if neccesary

Then - if needed - as BuickMike said - you can possibly start looking at fuel related.

Fuel pressure is 38 @ idle or 43 line off but when i kill the motor the pressure drops down instantly to under 20 & then slowly creeps the rest of the way down
This happens because of the check valve in the pump is bad. Not really a big deal.

I have the rjc pcv thing that sticks in the intake, its not that old but...

This is the problem. The RJC or the Kirban valve do a good job of keeping the boost out of the crankcase but a bad job of metering air under vacuum. Run the RJC valve in line with a factory pcv valve in the factory spot in the intake and that should help.

Mateo im not sure how this is done, my set-up has been like this since i had the car, not sure i know how to change it like that, do u have a pic of what your talkin about?? Thanks

BLM goes to 125 while cruising.

I would think the injectors are fine then. Hmmm, may not be a vacuum leak either. Maybe the IAC is letting in too much air? Maybe fueling is off on your chip in that cell? What about your tps sensor? What is the voltage at idle?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Something weird happened. Swapped out the old exhaust for an ATR single shot mandrel bent. BLM went to 128 at idle! I did added a clamp where the downpipe/standpipe connect. Could an exhaust leak after the turbo cause the higher numbers?