blinkers not working.

Anarchy

One fast Hot Air
ok well i changed the flasher and they went back to working. yesterday i took a ride to mall and all of a sudden they not working. left turn right turn and the hazards. i dont know what the issue is. ( my cars a 87). i can also recall this happening wen i had my 86 monte ss. can this be a defect from GM on the G bodys. any info and a direction would be helpfull.

Re:

Hi
i'm assuming the switch went bad. check for power going into the switch:
If you have power the switch is bad.

If you dont have power check fuse of

or check for ground.

Hope this helps...

haha funny... what are we like 12 here on this site... any way thanks for the real info buick t.

haha funny... what are we like 12 here on this site... any way thanks for the real info buick t.

No, it's not that we are 12 on this site.....it's called "a sense of humor" which wholly exists on this site 24 hours a day......one of the main reasons I love being on this site, as the guys here are more than helpful and have made me laugh so many times I've lost count....and Buddy, I needed those laughs. Ken was just trying to brighten your day......did he succeed?

Try it sometimes.......you might like it......it's not always rosy out there in the world and a little sense of humor can do wonders to those who appreciate it......can you?

Bruce '87 Grand National

There are 2 different flashers. 1 for the turn signals and 1 for the hazards. Odd they both are not working.

All fuses are good?

maybe connection between gauge cluster and dash is loose or corroded, try undoing all the small bolts and pull out the gauge cluster a bit then wiggle and push back in making sure there is contact

ok well i changed the flasher and they went back to working. yesterday i took a ride to mall and all of a sudden they not working. left turn right turn and the hazards. i dont know what the issue is. ( my cars a 87). i can also recall this happening wen i had my 86 monte ss. can this be a defect from GM on the G bodys. any info and a direction would be helpfull.

I went through like 4 flashers until I bought the heavy duty one at the store it cost almost $6.00 but it has worked now for the last 5 months. Those cheap ones are crap I was going through them about one a month. Do check the wires and the connecting terminals but definitly use the more expensive blinker relay if you can find it. Just my 2cents.