Blew up the 2004R....suggestions?

YellaGN

The nitrous finally took its toll on my tranny. Ive been spraying a 100 shot on top of 22 psi. I need a new tranny capable of 9's with a tbrake. I also need a new convertor. I was using an Art carr 9'' 3200 stall. A little laggy but not bad. Looking for about a 3400 stall. Any opinions on tranny and stall?

THM400 and 3200 to 3400 stall. With the nitrous, you don't need any more stall.

With a gear vendor on the back and a fully automatic forward pattern transbrake and mechanical modulator.:cool:

I run a TH400 reverse pattern w/brake, 600 passes so far with no problems and I built it myself :cool: Should be good for 9's. As for converters, I broke 4 sprags in Precision converters. Performance was ok but reliability wasnt. Currently waiting on a fuel&blown ATI from Anderson, hopefully will work better.

Yella,
I have a BOP TH400 core that I need to build or scrap the case. I'm about 4-5 hours drive away from you, but if you need a unit built, let me know.

Currently waiting on a fuel&blown ATI from Anderson, hopefully will work better.

That's the convertor I installed in my TH400 conversion this week. Post back with how yours works, as my GN is done for the winter. Brian