blazer front brake upgrade

LSJM1

complete setup rotors look good,pads at 50% cheap upgrade that makes a big difference over the stock front brakes
$225 shipped paypal accepted

Attachments

• blazer brakes.jpg
    blazer brakes.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 163
Looks like the spindle is just visible above the dust shield at the top of the photo.

David
87GN

yes you need the spindles and they are there complete means 2 left and right spindles,dust shields,hubs,calipers and caliper mounting brackets,hoses,hose brackets,all the bolts,pads and rotors
you would need 2 brake line adapters to adapt the blazer brake hoses to the hard line you can get these through napa for about $6 for both Ihave to find the part#

yes you need the spindles and they are there complete means 2 left and right spindles,dust shields,hubs,calipers and caliper mounting brackets,hoses,hose brackets,all the bolts,pads and rotors
you would need 2 brake line adapters to adapt the blazer brake hoses to the hard line you can get these through napa for about $6 for both Ihave to find the part#
I went to Napa and bought the brake line adapter ahead of time when I did my Blazer brake upgrade, when the time came to do the brake swap, I found out I didn't even need the brake line adapter so I returned it. My brakes lines bolted right up no problem.

Thanks for the info I did not need the adapters either
these are off a 2000 blazer 2wd
$225 shipped in the us in flat rate post office boxes please give your zip code when sending pm
have not heard back from butch2000 brakes are still available